1. Start by making your sky diving reservation online.
2. Plan to arrive about ten minutes early to fill out your paperwork before your class starts.
3. Classes are 4-6 people and include up to 30 minutes of pre-flight instruction.
4. Your instructor will help you gear up and safely board the plane by walking behind the plane and away from the propellers
5. The door opens up to two miles high and you hear "READY, SET, GO!!!" Remember to smile for your 120 mph, 40 second freefall video!
6. When your parachute opens, you feel the wind stop and peacefully float down from 5000'. Your parachute ride lasts about 7 minutes.
7. It generally takes 2 hours to complete a class and make your first jump but we may adjust your schedule for weather.
8. Tandem sky diving means you are harnessed to a certified sky dive instructor and you jump together.
9. You can get certified. Our Accelerated Freefall Program (AFP) prepares you for your first solo dive.
10. Advanced divers can practice belly flying, freeflying (vertical flying), skyboarding and even the new birdman suit.
Check Availability Online
United States Parachute Association
CONTACT A WASHINGTON DC SKYDIVING TANDM SKYDIVE INSTRUCTOR
We take calls from 7:30am-9:00pm M-F, 9am-7:30pm Sat and 9am-4:30pm Sun (EST Eastern Time). Please call anytime during these hours. With last minute jump questions you can call after hours and you will get an auto-attendant who will provide instructions.
Read Customer Reviews from Yelp and DropZone.
Secure online booking
United States Parachute Association.
USPA, Harbor Springs Chamber of Commerce and Petoskey Chamber of Commerce
9272 Green Meadows Road Warrenton, VA 20187
DC Skydiving Center